SCHOOLS SPECTACULAR 2019
Qudos Bank Arena
Sydney Olympic Park
Celebrating the talents of students in NSW Public Schools, the Schools Spectacular is one of the most anticipated events of the year!
Featuring over 5,500 of the state’s most talented singers, dancers and musicians, the Schools Spectacular is a brilliantly choreographed and costumed production on an epic scale. An annual and keenly anticipated event since 1984, the four shows feature in late November at the Qantas Credit Union Arena (formerly Sydney Entertainment Centre) giving audiences an insight into the wealth of talent in public schools, and the opportunity to see the dedication, commitment and creativity of the teachers who nurture that talent. The Schools Spectacular is proudly presented by the NSW Department of Education.
Tickets from $35.00
First show time: 11:00am
Second show time: 7:30pm
THE CAMDEN JACARANDA FESTIVAL
Argyle St, Camden
- Markets throughout the evening / night
– with over 100 quality stalls for food, fun and shopping (with Christmas only weeks away)
- Dine under the Jacarandas on Argyle St
– sample the fare Camden locals and stalls have to offer
– dining areas are available throughout the festival
- Santa’s Tent
– a Gold Coin donation to the Dilly Drought Drive.
- Children’s Activities and Amusements like Jumping Castles and amusement rides
- Main Stage Entertainment:
- Katie Parry & Taylor Swift Tribute Show from 6.30pm
- Luke Koteras & Chris Sebastian after Tribute Show
- Jacaranda Trees Light Up
4pm til 9:30pm
RUNNING IN THE SHADOWS: FLEETWOOD MAC SHOW
Towradgi Beach Hotel
Pioneer Rd, Towradgi
Renowned as Australia’s number 1 tribute to this iconic band ,
Running in the Shadows is returning to the Towradgi Beach Hotel.
Audience members who have seen The Australian Fleetwood Mac show in the past have found it hard to believe they were not experiencing the real deal on stage.
They have spawned some of the biggest songs in recent memory, with tracks like Rhiannon, Landslide, Go Your Own Way, Dreams, The Chain, Tusk, Sara and Big Love to name a few, they carved music history and their music is appreciated by young and old.
“Not all Sunday afternoons are for relaxing!”
Show starts at 3:30pm